Apply For USA Student Visa Online – Available For 2021/2022 Applicants
We have all you need to know about USA Student Visa From Your Country but first we have some questions you need answer which are; Are you looking for a USA student visa? Or you wish to travel to USA for a study purpose? …Here is a guide to help you make a choice among the options of application.
There are two major ways to travel to USA – through Immigrant and nonimmigrant visa. The nonimmigrant visa is designed for people who will travel to USA for a temporal stay while the Immigrant visa is for permanent residency.
AS a student you will be needing a non-immigrant visa such as the F1, J1 or M1 visa. These three types of visa is designed for students of foreign citizenship.
However, there are differences that exist in the three types of USA student visa. The F1 and J1 visa are for students wishing to continue their high school, University or any professional course. However, the major difference in the F1 and J1 visa is that the j type of visa requires a sponsorship while the F visa requires the student to take the full responsibility of sponsoring the travel.
Notwithstanding, the M1 visa is different because it is designed for students that are travelling to learn a skill or vocation in USA.
In any case, I will help you walk through the process of application. Read the texts below and choose the type of visa that suits your academic pursuit by following the links.
Who is eligible for USA student visa
- For you to qualify for this type of visa, you must be an international student from a country outside USA
- You must obtain a Form I-20 from a USA accredited school as an evidence of admission.
- A proof of a strong tie to your home country, showing that you will return to your country after studies.
- An evidence of financial capability to take care of your studies in USA unless on sponsorship or scholarship.
Requirements for USA student visa application
To apply for a student visa in the united states, make sure you have the following documents handy.
- 2 recent passport photographs
- International passport
- English proficiency results such as TOEFL or the IELTS.
- The visa application fee and forms (Ds-160, I-20 and SEVIS fee receipt)
- Your academic documents such as degree certificate, scholarship certificate (if any), school transcript e.t.c
- Original Affidavit of Support from Sponsor
- Bank statements of Sponsor(s) for the past six months
How to apply for USA student visa
The application process for student visa is simple and straightforward. However, different country embassies may have a variant to the way to grant USA. So, provide any additional document that may be required by your country embassy. However, these are the general steps of getting USA student visa.
1. Apply for Admission in a USA accredited School
Basically, a school in USA have to offer you an admission for you to start your student visa application. If you have not gotten admission, try to apply for available schools in the SEVP database or try to check for available scholarships to cut down your cost of studying in USA.
Once any of the schools accept your admission enrollment, they will register you with the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). To be registered with the SEVIS, you will have to pay a SEVIS-I901 fee.
The school will now provide you with the form I-20 to fill and take to the USA embassy in your country on your interview date
2. Fill the Form DS-160 online
The next and most important step is to provide your personal details, the school inviting you over, your program of study and other necessary information that is available in the DS-160 form.
You will also be required to scan and upload a current photograph after filling the form. The slip is printed and filed properly to be taken to the embassy during interview.
3. Pay the visa application fee
The USA application fee is a non- refundable $160, the term non- refundable simply means that you cannot get your money back even if you are denied. It is also important to check in your country embassy to confirm the legitimate fee for visa application.
Also, you may be required to pay a visa issuance fee when the visa is approved. However, this is only applicable to some nationalities.
4. Go for your visa interview
when getting ready for interview, make sure you have all the receipts of the payments you made intact. Take along with you those documents in the requirements above and be at your interview venue early.
How do you get a 100% sponsorship?
1. Know where to look – First things first, where do you actually go to find full scholarships? – Most people ending making the Application from a wrong source that is why on this page also we have the direct sponsorship portal for you to proceed with your Application.
2. Prepare in advance – What are the documentation needed? that is the first thing you have to ask your self and more you make them available as recommended.
3. Work hard and keep motivated – Also Follow up your Application for more clarification and to able you gain easy Approval on merit.
4. Make yourself stand out from other applicants – Don’t just do what others are doing but make use what ever you have to do are the right once and more ask questions properly before any form of submissions.
5. Read the application instructions carefully – Just as said before now, you have the full idea of the Application when you read the full instruction and try to visit after reading for easy understanding.
6. Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter – This well help you a lot in gaining the award on merit.
7. Be realistic – It’s okay and safe that you make your registration with your real and legal details which is what we have on this part to make your award claiming easy for you.
Also, be ready to convince the consulate or embassy officer that you will be ready to go back to your country after your study. Secondly, state clearly your reasons for choosing USA as a choice for studying. Finally, prove that you can take care of your self when you are permitted to travel and not to constitute nuisance.
What’s your take on this ? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp.