Center For Disease Control – Ccenter for disease control and prevention also called CDC is the institution in charge of public health in the United States.
However, it a federal agency which is under the department of health and human services to take good care of the community. Also, the Center for disease control’s main goal is to protect public health by preventing and controlling diseases.
Which also involves injury and disability and the department offers every citizen the benefit. However, To promote and clean their environment for health behaviors and safe, healthy environments.
Center For Disease Control
The platform is ideally set aside for the U.S and international which the Center for disease control prevention is available around the world.
However, the European center for disease prevention and control is for the European controls. Which they take good care and prevent diseases among users and their environment.
Read: United States Centers For Disease Control And Prevention – Centers For Disease Control And Prevention (CDC)
Also, there are different US centers for disease control and prevention in which citizens can go in and get enough advice on how to keep their environment clean.
The platform mostly focuses on infectious disease, environmental health, foodborne diseases, and injury prevention. Also, All this is done to keep the national and international environment well prevented from the disease most especially the U.S.
The function of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
there are various functions that the platform gives some which are compulsory for users to abide by for disease prevention.
However, the main function of the Center for disease control is among what keeps people around the world healthy and keep their environment clean. Here are a few functions the platform offers to the community;
- The CDC makes research on non-infectious diseases and also provides the necessary information on them. The platform makes them make everything capable to help Improve the health of the nation.
- They produce help to several health organizations to advance health, safety, and awareness at a national level. They also develop and apply disease control prevention of disease.
- Also lastly, they protect public health safety with their environment and prevent disease injury. And disability in the U.S and also internationally.
Organization Under CDC and their Focus
The platform is organized into centers, institutes, and offices with each office’s unit reporting the particular area of expertise.
However, this is a medium for providing agency support and resource sharing for cross-cutting issues. Also, This is the organization under CDC accordingly;
- Director. Principal Deputy Director. Deputy Director – Public Health Service and Implementation Science. Office of Minority Health and Health Equity. Center for Global Health.
- Center for Preparedness and Response. Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territory Support. Deputy Director – Public Health Science and Surveillance. Office of Science. Office of Laboratory Science and Safety.
- Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services. National Center for. Health StatisticsDeputy Director – Non-Infectious Diseases. National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities.
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. National Center for Environmental Health and Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control. Deputy Director – Infectious Diseases
- National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (includes the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine, which issues quarantine orders). National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Office of the Director. Chief of Staff. Chief Operating Officer. Human Resources Office. Office of Financial Resources.
- Office of Safety, Security, and Asset Management. Office of the Chief Information Officer. Chief Medical Officer. CDC Washington Office. Office of Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Associate Director – Communication. Associate Director – Laboratory Science and Safety
- Associate Director – Policy and Strategy.
However, CDC is one of the best platforms that make sure their environment is well kept and control every disease to prevent citizens from getting infected. Also, the Center for Disease Control can be found in other countries and have the same functions.
Trust this was helpful, do well to check up on more of our educating and informative articles. Also, share this post to your friends on Facebook. Twitter, Whatsapp, and Instagram.