Checkout How To Unblock A Friend On Facebook App – Check out how to unblock a friend on Facebook in this latest Facebook tutorial. Learn how to unblock your true friend and add them back to your friend’s list to keep the fire really burning between you both.
Recommended: App To Get Free Followers On Instagram – Get Free Followers On Instagram
There is nothing I cherish so much like settling long-standing differences. So if you are ready to unblock a blocked friend, this post will be of utmost importance to you.
If you are using the Facebook Android app to access Facebook, the option to unblock someone is also there for users.
When you unblock someone, that person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public. The person won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request.
Checkout How To Unblock A Friend On Facebook App – How To Unblock Someone On Facebook Android App
To unblock someone using Android App:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰) and scroll down to tap on “Settings & Privacy”
- Then proceed to click on ”Settings”.
- Next step, scroll down to ”Privacy”.
- Click on “Blocking” The blocked friends’ section shows up immediately and you will be able to see the friends that have been restricted from seeing your timeline and sending you messages.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- A notification will pop up telling you what will happen if you unblock the person, go on and ”Unblock”.
Recommended: How To Contact Instagram Customer Service – How To Contact Instagram / Contact Instagram Customer Service