Customs Recruitment 2021 Portal – Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.customs.gov.ng
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal 2021: This page covers the latest information about Nigeria Customs Service job offers in Nigeria for graduates and undergraduates.
In this post page, you will learn about all the Nigeria Customs Service job recruitment agencies, mandatory requirement by graduate and non-graduate, qualifications, and other necessary information needed. Take your time and read through.
At it’s coming into being in 1891, Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities.
However, today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by the government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
Consequently, one of the challenges to the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is the proactive management of the seeming contradictory role of ensuring improvements in speedy delivery of services.
This is done while maintaining systematic and effective intervention controls, necessary to meet the demands of complex and growing international trade, characterized in recent times by economic crime, money laundering, the menace of terrorism, threatening weapons of mass destruction, violation of intellectual property rights, and dumping of toxic and hazardous substances.
It was announced late last year (2020) by the Controller General of Customs Col. Hameed Ali (Rtd.) that the Nigeria Customs Service will soon open its portal for fresh recruitment. The process will see the in-take of over 3,000 officers into the Nigeria Customs Service.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigeria Customs Service recruitment form 2021 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
All candidates applying for 2021 vacancies at The Nigeria Customs must possess the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for
- appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
NOTE: Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise you are hereby warned:
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for. (Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre)
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Nigeria Customs 2021 recruitment portal at https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/
This application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE. NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE (NCS) will NEVER request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022, kindly provide us with your name and email address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ share button below.