Dangote Recruitment 2021 – Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 Application Update Portal
Dangote Group Recruitment 2021: This page contains vital information about Dangote Group job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, feel free to browse through the full list of Dangote Group employment agencies, application skills, requirements and qualifications.
Dangote Group has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Dangote Group Application form and guidelines for 2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Dangote Group Recruitment 2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Dangote Group form?
- Is the Dangote Group 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Dangote Group Recruitment start?
- I need the Dangote Group Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Dangote Group Recruitment real for 2021 etc?
- Dangote Group Application Deadline 2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group employs more than 30,000 people, generating revenue in excess of US$4.1 billion in 2018.
The company was founded in 1981 as a trading enterprise, importing sugar, cement, rice, fisheries and other consumer goods for distribution in the Nigeria market. The group moved into manufacturing in the 1990s, starting with textiles, moving onto flour milling, salt processing and sugar refining by the end of the decade.
The company next moved into cement production, growing rapidly and moving into other African countries. A high degree of vertical integration is a hallmark of Dangote Group’s operating strategy.
The group now owns and operates over 18 subsidiaries, operating in ten African countries. Dangote Cement is one of these subsidiaries that is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, with its market capitalization accounting for almost 20 per cent of the total capitalization of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Dangote Group is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Technical Staff (Mechanic)
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Kano and Kaduna
♦ Tyre Officer
♦ Treasury Analyst
♦ Truck Driver
♦ Night Duty Officer
♦ Corporate Finance Specialist
♦ Packaging Machine Operator
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Dangote Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2021
- EFCC Recruitment;
- DPR Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- SSS Recruitment in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy Short Service Recruitment
- NDA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- N-Power Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021
- DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
- CDFIPB Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Dangote Group Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.