Deactivate Your Facebook Account For The Main Time – In this Facebook guide, you’ll see how to deactivate or delete Facebook account using the updated 2020 Facebook settings.
If you are looking for the best and quickest way to remove your Facebook account in 2020, then read this article to the end and check out the useful video in it. You’ll be amazed how quick and easy it is to deactivate a Facebook account.
Deactivate Your Facebook Account For The Main Time – Don’t be afraid, it uses the updated Facebook 2020 settings to show you how to go about deactivating your Facebook profile from the net.
Steps required to deactivate your Facebook Account in 2020
Wait!! who says you cannot deactivate your Facebook temporarily or better still delete Facebook account permanently? Even though we agree that Facebook is the easiest way to keep in touch with our loved ones, we may be biased by thinking in that direction.
I remember what a friend posted before he deleted his account and I quote “I once had a life until someone asked me to create a Facebook account” – It sounded funny but true.
You hardly keep in touch, no visitation, no hang out, just you and your device. That’s that on that so let’s see how to deactivate your Facebook account and take a break from this Facebook thing.
Note: When you deactivate your Facebook account, you can always reactivate it back and no one will connect with you through out the deactivation period – no one will see your activities, profile and etc.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account temporarily
- First, you will need to log in to your FB account by entering your Facebook account details.
- Once you are logged in, take the cursor of your mouse to the arrow icon facing downward located in the top-right corner of the page and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear where you need to select the “Settings” option.
- Then, select the Security tab from the left panel of the screen.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the ‘Deactivate your account’ option. Click on it.
- After clicking the option, a tab will be extended where you need to click on the blue colour ‘Deactivate your account’ link.
- A new page will be open, where you need to enter the password.
- After entering a password, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You’ll be directed to a new page, where you need to tell the reason behind your deactivation.
- After filling the prompt information, click on the ‘Deactivate’ button for deactivation.
- Facebook will once again ask you to confirm your decision to deactivate Facebook account. Click on the Deactivate Now button to immediately deactivate Facebook account.
Was this guide helpful? Please let us know your reason for wanting to leave Facebook in the comment box below. And Please Share it.
Simplest Way to deactivate Facebook Account
- Another way of deactivating a Facebook account in 2017 is by visit this link on your web browser. www.facebook.com/deactivate
Easiest way to permanently delete Facebook account
The easiest and fun way to get rid of your FB account permanently is by visiting the delete Facebook account link.
See link here: https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
Do let us know if you are finding it difficult to deactivate your account and we will be ready to help.