DPR Recruitment – DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
DPR Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Department of Petroleum Resource has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
Are you seeking a job in the petroleum industry, If yes, seek no further because you are at the page.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the DPR as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR). There are responsible for the exploration and importation of Petroleum products.
However, we’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 DPR recruitment application form.
Lots of them have been asking questions like;
- How can I apply for department of petroleum resources 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 department of petroleum resources form?
- Is the DPR 2021 recruitment form out?
- When will the department of petroleum resources massive recruitment start?
- I need the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) recruitment update regularly, etc.
- Is DPR recruitment real for 2021 etc?
IMPORTANT! Rumors has been spreading that the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment for 2021/2022 is out. Some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent aspirants to offer the DPR Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates.
Academic Qualifications and Requirement
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits.
- Candidates must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level
- Also, National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution
- Also, general Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Applicants must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Lastly, candidates must be computer literate
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment Online
DISCLAIMER: Application for any job posting is free. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any personnel.
Therefore, the only platform for registration is through the DPR Recruitment Portal. DPR will not be held responsible for any information provided to websites that did not originate from us.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2021
- EFCC Recruitment
- N-Power Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021
- DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
- SSS Recruitment in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy Short Service Recruitment
- NDA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- First, click the Register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page
- Also, fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided.
- After registration, you should get an e-mail confirmation to notify you of your registration
- The Mail contains a link that will be redirected to the login page where you are to login with the new credentials you just created.
- Log in and select the appropriate job type that best describes your interest.
- The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb).
- Then, click on the box to upload your photo and click on save, and continue to submit the form and picture.
- On the next page fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
- All documents should be in PDF format.
- On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available), and select your preferred and alternate examination center.
- However, go through and edit any incorrect information.
- You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place.
- Also, you should always check your e-mail and dashboard for the latest information.
NOTE: Make sure the form is submitted before proceeding.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any questions as regards the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2021/2022.
Kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
However, I believe this article was interesting right. If yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.