Facebook Care Reaction – Hey Facebook lovers!! Facebook is out again with another yet amazing feature for the platform Emoji lovers. The Facebook Care Reaction is surely going to be worth your while. The care reaction was added to Facebook reactions to help people show support.
This reaction is represented by a face hugging a heart. The social media platform hopes that this new reaction can help its users feel a bit more connected.
These little features being added to the platform are just pieces of the larger picture. Facebook has announced the adding of anti misinformation messages to the newsfeed of people who share articles containing false information.
If you have been using Facebook for a while now, you would know that Facebook introduced the ability to add reactions to posts on the platform in 2016. It allows users to thumbs up, express their love, sadness, anger or laughter at a post.
Currently, there is a new reaction added to this and that is the Facebook care reaction. With this feature, you can tell other users on the platform just how much you care about their posts without having to put it in writing. This makes it a lot easier to tell someone you care about them.
Register for a Facebook Account
If you want to make use of this amazing feature, the first step is to create a Facebook account.
- Head over to facebook.com on an internet-connected device using a web browser or open the Facebook official app.
- Sign out of any account already signed in on the device and tap on the link or button which indicates you can create an account. However, if you are making use of a desktop device, you should see the registration form by the tight side of the screen.
- Fill the registration form including the mobile number or email address you want to use in registering for the account.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to the email address or mobile number you used in creating the account into the box on the screen and verify it.
- If the code you entered is correct, you have successfully created a Facebook account and you would be directed to a page where you would need to set up your profile.
Following correctly the steps above, you should have completely registered for a Facebook account. Registering for an account is free but you must be above the age of thirteen.
How to Use the Facebook Care Reaction
Using the care reaction on this platform is very simple and fast. In addition to that, the feature is free to use. Follow carefully the steps below to make use of the Care Reaction on the platform.
- Open the Facebook app on your device or access the website making use of a web browser to seek the web address facebook.com.
- Sign in your account and find the post you want to use the care reaction on.
- Tap and hold the like button underneath the post and tap you would see some reactions pop out.
- Now tap on the reaction that looks like a face hugging a heart.
You just used the Facebook care reaction feature. It is as simple, free and fast as that. You can make use of this reaction on all posts on the platform be it in a group or page.
How to Use the Facebook Heart Reaction
Using the Facebook Heart reaction is free just like using the care reaction. Almost the same steps can also be applied. Keep reading below to learn how to use the heart reaction.
- Open the Facebook app o your device. Alternatively, open the Facebook official website using the URL facebook.com.
- Quickly sign in to your account and locate the post you wish to make use of the care reaction on.
- Tap and hold the like button until some reactions pop up.
- From the pop up, select the heart reaction.
Yay!! You just made use of the heart reaction. Just like the care reaction, you can make use of the heart reaction on almost any post.