Facebook Dark Mode Option – It now seems every platform now has a dark mode feature. You might be curious as to the reason for this. Well, you shouldn’t. The Facebook platform is not the first social media platform to launch the dark mode feature.
But since the launch of its own dark mode feature, the platform has gotten more recognition than ever. Many Facebook users are already making use of the Facebook dark mode feature and if you haven’t made use of this feature as of yet, then you should.
Facebook Dark Mode Option
Besides giving your Facebook a bolder and new look, this feature has its own advantages and benefits. Most users on the platform only make use of this feature because others are making use of it.
Some users just want to give it a try without knowing the actual cause of the introduction of the dark mode.
One of the benefits of the Facebook dark mode is that it reduces your battery usage. Another benefit of the dark mode on Facebook is that it reduces eyestrain where there is low light.
How To Enable The Facebook Dark Mode Feature On The Facebook Messenger App
You can now enable the Facebook dark mode across its platforms, except the Facebook mobile app/ you can now enable this feature in the Facebook messenger app,
the Facebook lite app, and the Facebook desktop version. To enable this feature on the Facebook messenger app;
- Open the Facebook messenger app on your device.
- Go to a conversation and send the crescent emoji as a message.
- Tap on the crescent emoji until it pops up on your device’s display.
A message will pop up with the option for you to activate this feature. You can also activate this feature via your settings as an active user. To do this, tap on your profile picture and toggle the dark mode switch. This will enable the dark mode feature immediately.
How to Enable the Facebook Dark Mode on Desktop
To enable this feature on the Facebook desktop version;
- Login to your Facebook account Facebook.
- Click on the drop-down arrow.
- Click on activate dark mode from the drop-down menu.
That it! You have just successfully activated dark mode for Facebook on your desktop.
How to Enable the Dark Mode Feature on Facebook Lite App
To enable this feature on the Facebook lite app;
- Open the Facebook lite app on your device and make sure you are logged in. if you are not logged in, log in to your account on the platform.
- Tap on the settings menu. From the menu, tap on the dark mode toggle to activate the dark mode feature. With this done, you have successfully activated the dark mode feature on the Facebook lite app.
Trust this was helpful, do well to check up on more of our educating and informative articles. Also, share this post to your friends on Facebook. Twitter, Whatsapp, and Instagram.