Facebook Dating Free For All Singles – If you are a single on Facebook who is also searching, I have got the best news for you. Here is the news “Facebook Dating Free for all Singles”, this means that all singles on Facebook can now access the Facebook dating platform without having to pay any fees.
The Facebook dating platform is free to all singles who are interested in using the platform to find their match.
Facebook Dating Free for All Singles
Facebook dating free for all singles is accessible to all singles that use the Facebook platform. Though the dating platform is free for all singles, not all singles can access it. For singles to be able to access Facebook dating, they have to first own a Facebook account. They need to be a FB user so they can easily create their dating profile, which will turn enable them to access FB dating.
You might be wondering what FB dating is all about. So as not to confuse you, I will be telling you what the dating platform is about. FB dating is a dating platform that was recently launched by the FB company.
This platform makes it possible for FB users who are single and searching to find their love and also their match. This is possible by creating a FB dating profile that is separate from your main FB profile.
Facebook Dating is a feature of Facebook that allows Facebook users to find love and meet their ideal partner. It is a platform that makes it easier for Facebook users to meet and start new conversations with people who share the same interest with them.
Facebook Dating Profile
I am very sure that you want to change your dating status from single to married or to in a relationship. Well, you will be able to do that by engaging the FB dating platform. All that is required of you is to create a dating profile.
I will be showing you how to create your FB dating profile below. You just have to continue reading this article. Here is how to create your own dating profile.
First, it is very important you know that you will not be able to create a dating profile if you are not a Facebook user. So if you are not a Facebook user, I will be showing you how to create a Facebook account below. But if you already have a Facebook account then follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the hamburgers menu at the top right side of your Facebook page.
- Then click on dating.
- Follow the leadings to set up your dating profile.
- Next, share your location, then choose your photo.
- Your Facebook profile will be created using information from your Facebook.
- You can also customize your dating profile by adding more information.
- When you are through, click on done.
Your dating profile has been created. You are now free to use the FB dating app.
Create Facebook Account
To create your FB account so as to enable you to access Facebook dating, follow these outlined steps below.
- First, you need to download the Facebook app from your play store.
- After downloading the app, open it and click on create new Facebook.
- A page will pop up. You need to fill in those details.
- The details you are required to fill in include your first name and your surname.
- Next is your phone number or your email address. Facebook needs it to send your verification code Facebook will also send notifications to you through what you filled in.
- Then you are to create a password. This password has to be strong. It has to encompass letters, numbers, and punctuations.
- After creating your password, you are to fill in your date of birth and your gender.
With these outlined steps above, you will be able to create your own Facebook account, thereby enabling Facebook dating.