Facebook Page Template is a theme that show the appearance of your Facebook page. When customers/users visit your page, the outward look of your Facebook Page which they see is your template. All Facebook pages by default comes with a general template and many other templates that may suit your page name/niche and you can easily with to other templates anytime you like.
However, Facebook Page templates have default tabs and buttons designed for different kinds of Pages (example: a Restaurants & Cafes template for restaurant Pages). You can change your Page template at any time.
RECOMMENDED: How To Build A Facebook Store
How to Change Facebook Page Template:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
2. Click Templates and Tabs in the left column.
3. Below Templates, click Edit next to your current template.
4. Click View Details next to the template you want to apply.
5. Review the new buttons and tabs for your Page and click Apply Template.
6. Click OK.
RECOMMENDED: How To Add Store To Facebook Page
Hope you found this article is helpful? Kindly share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+.
Facebook Page Template – How to Change Facebook Page Template