Facebook Pay App – Facebook has created a new method to pay on their app, this method allows for users or individuals to be able to send money to each through the Facebook platform. Facebook users can use their messenger application or the regular Facebook application to send money to friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram.
Facebook allows its users to be able to pay money to all Facebook-owned apps, this is actually a good incentive from Facebook that allows for money to be sent easily to users on the platform. Individuals can pay for shopping items, purchases online or generally just send money to each other and to top it all it’s free.
RECOMMENDED: How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace this year
Features of Facebook Pay App
Facebook allowing for its users to pay through their app has been one of their best features although this feature hasn’t been released globally. It only functions for Facebook users in specific countries of the world which means that users outside these countries don’t have access to this new payment system but Facebook is working to expand the countries. This is the major features of how to use the Facebook pay app.
- Facebook allowing for individuals to be able to pay with their app is one of the most advanced features of the Facebook platform since Facebook and Facebook-owned apps are some of the most used applications in the world this feature allows individuals to be able to make payments to each other easily and it’s free to make this payment.
- Facebook pay works on all the different features that are available on the app, such as paying for things on the market place, donating to fundraisers available on the application, purchase games, tickets to events and premium content on Facebook Watch. these features aren’t available to the whole world but Facebook is working on going global.
Facebook pay has really been getting positive reviews from users, Facebook made it very simple for individuals to just use the app to send money to their friends and family around them. Since it’s free to send money to friends that also use this platform, it’s more encouraging to send money since most banks and other money transfer platforms collect transactions fees.
How to Use the Facebook Pay App | Facebook Pay Account Setup
Using the Facebook app to pay for good and services on Facebook has become more and more frequent, more and more Facebook users are signing up to be able to use Facebook pay as it makes their transactions and purchases on the Facebook app very easy and smooth. This is the steps on how to use Facebook pay with on the app.
- Go to the Application store
- Download either Facebook or the messenger application
- Log in and go to setting
- Select on Facebook pay add your preferred payment method either credit card, debit card, or PayPal
- Complete the setup and start using Facebook pay.
RECOMMENDED: How to Find the Facebook Marketplace App
Individuals can now use the Facebook pay on the different apps that support the Facebook pay platform, this service is only available to limited countries so be sure to check if it’s available in your county.
Kindly share this guide with your friends on Facebook, let us know via the comment section if you face any issue trying to implement this guide.
FB Pay App – Facebook Pay Setup | Facebook Pay Account Setup