Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment – Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2021 Application Form Update
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2021: Federal Ministry of Education is currently recruiting applicant.
This page will give you a great insight on current information about how to apply for the Federal Ministry of Education job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate via [http://www.eduation.gov.ng/]. You will also learn about the required application skills, basic qualifications and other relevant information.
The Federal Ministry of Education is the body responsible for coordinating the educational system and affairs of Nigeria. It handles the school curriculum from the basic level to the tertiary level.
This establishment has been conducting recruitment intake annually over the years. Our platform has received a lot of enquiries from curious job seekers about when to apply for Federal Ministry of Education vacancies 2020. We are glad to provide answers to the questions below;
♦ Title: Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) 2021
General Qualifications and Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- All applicants must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 29 years, less than 30 years.
How to Apply Online
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
All enquiries relating to the online application should be directed to: [email protected] and +2347036662931.
Enquiries about the Scheme should be directed to: 08033109307, 08033364779 and 08036014258.
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.