Get NFL Sunday Ticket Without DirecTV – This article explains how to get Sunday ticket without DirecTV (or get a discount if you’re a college student) and shows you how to get your football fix via alternative streaming methods.
Get NFL Sunday Ticket Without DirecTV – What to Know
- Stream Sunday Ticket if you live where there’s no DirecTV satellite service, or an apartment building, condo, or other multi-unit building.
- NFLST.TV To Go and NFLST.TV Max both offer Sunday Ticket; college students can get NFL Sunday Ticket U on one device for $99.99/year.
- Skip Sunday Ticket completely and stream football on your own with a live TV service like Hulu.
How to Get NFL Sunday Ticket Without DirecTV
The bad news: NFL Sunday Ticket is exclusive to DirecTV, which is why you used to need a subscription and satellite dish to get it in the past. These days, though, you may be able to stream it over the internet, but there’s a big catch: If you’re able to get DirecTV satellite service in your area, that’s the only way to get Sunday Ticket. Sorry cord cutters!
The good news: You’re eligible to stream Sunday Ticket via NFLST.TV if you live in:
- An area where there’s no DirecTV satellite service, or
- An apartment building, condo, or other multi-unit building.
To find out if you’re eligible to get Sunday Ticket without DirecTV and, if you are, to sign up, follow these steps:
- NFLST.TV To Go: US$293.96/year to stream out-of-market Sunday games on one device.
- If you’re not eligible, you can’t stream NFL Sunday Ticket and will need to get a DirecTV satellite to watch it.
- If you are eligible, you’ll need to select which subscription you prefer.NFLST.TV Max: $395.99/year to stream out-of-market Sunday games on one device, plus the Red Zone and Fantasy Zone channels.
Choose the plan you want to subscribe to, create your account, enter your payment information, and follow any other onscreen instructions.
Once your account is set up and your subscription is valid, download the Sunday Ticket on the device you want to watch on (you can also watch via your web browser).
Get quick links to Sunday Ticket app at the end of this article. Make sure you’ve got a supported devices by checking this list of NFL Sunday Ticket compatible devices.
In your browser or the app, log into your account and, when Sunday comes around, watch games.
Just like with the standard Sunday Ticket package, NFLST.TV To Go and Max offer only the games played outside your local market and doesn’t offer playoff games. You’ll need to stream games those via other services.
How to Get Sunday Ticket U for Students
If you’re a college student, there’s a special package for you: NFL Sunday Ticket U. At a discounted price of $99.99/year, you can stream out-of-market Sunday games on one device.
The instructions in the previous section apply to college students, too, except for where you go to check eligibility and to set up your account. Here’s where to go if you’re a college student looking to sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket U.
Skip Sunday Ticket in Favor of a Live Streaming Service
Streaming services that offer live television, like Hulu + Live TV, offer almost all of the Sunday NFL games via standard television channels. A service like this is often much cheaper than DirecTV.
You can stream the following football programs on your computer, phone, or streaming device via a television, too.
- Sunday Night Football
- Monday Night Football
- Thursday Night Football
- College Football.
Where to Get Sunday Ticket Apps for Your Favorite Devices
Once you’ve confirmed you’re eligible, and have signed up for the NFL Sunday Ticket streaming option, download the app for your preferred devices here: