Gmail Sign Out of All Devices Mobile – Gmail Sign Out
How do I Sign out of Gmail on all devices on my phone? On the contrary, the Gmail sign-out of all devices mobile is one of the security features implemented that doesn’t only allow you to log out of the Gmail account remotely. But enables you to see devices to which your email account is connected to.
With this, you can recognize devices you know and don’t know. For that reason, Gmail sign out of all devices mobile give you the ability to remotely log out of devices that you recognize and don’t recognize with the Gmail app or through the web.
Furthermore, many of us are very fond of signing into various devices and usually fail to sign out after logging. In general, the Gmail sign out is a process where you can opt-out of the platform.
Initially, it’s important to stay logged in to your Gmail account on your personal computer or mobile phone in terms of security reasons. But also, it’s important that whenever you sign in to your email account. You should log out especially in places like public computers.
Step to Gmail Sign Out of All Devices Mobile Remotely
On the contrary, aside from the fact that the concept of Gmail sign out of all devices mobile allows you to sign out all devices in which your Gmail account is signed into. This also allows you to know the device that has secretly been spying on your information. Thereby giving you access to log out remotely from another device.
- Simply, go to www.gmail.com using a secure and trusted device.
- On the inbox page, you can scroll down to the last bottom page.
- At the right bottom corner, click Detail user Last account activity.
- Then you will see the access type, the location, and also the date/time in which your email account was active.
- However, you can click Sign out all other Gmail web sessions to log out of your account remotely on the web.
Keep in mind, that the device you’re using to log out remotely won’t be able to sign out also. This is more of the reason why you should use a secure and trusted device. Also, you can sign out manually on the device you use to access this option by clicking on your profile icon and click Sign out.
How to Authorize and Unauthorize Access to your Google Account
Now that you have been able to access Gmail sign out of all devices mobile and your account is safe. There are other security features you can use to secure your account. By granting and revoking any access to your Gmail account.
- Sign in to your account and click the Google Profile picture icon at the top of the page.
- Then, select the option Manage your Google Account.
- Click Security in the left column and under the security categories Your Devices, click Manage devices.
- Then you can select the device and click Remove to block the device from accessing your Gmail account.
In addition, you can also turn on the two authentications set up that send your notification to accept and decline access to your Gmail account. Under, the Google Account Security Settings, you can turn on the two authentications set up.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp.