Google Keyword Planner Free – Google Keyword Planner Free is a free Google Ads tool, you can use to search out new keyword ideas for your search network campaigns and can be used by new or experienced advertisers, to search keywords, and see how a list of keywords are faring.
Google Keyword Planner free Benefits
- It helps you select competitive bids and budgets, that you can use with your campaign.
- You can use keyword Planner, to research keywords, depending on terms that are important to your product or service, website, or landing page.
- With Google Keyword Planner, you can get historical statistics and traffic forecasts.
How Google Keyword Planner free Works
Here’s, how it works ;
- This research instrument, uses Google Autocomplete, to generate hundreds relevant long tail keywords for any topic.
- Suggested search terms by Google Autocomplete, are selected depending on different factors. One of these, is how often users search for a particular search item in the past
- It enables you employ Google Suggest, for keywords research, by extracting Google Keyword suggestions and presents it to you in an easy-to-understand interface
- Google Keyword Planner tool, generates long-tail keyword suggestions, as it prepend and appends the search term that you specify with different letters and numbers, and places it in the Google search box, and pulls out keyword suggestions, all in a second.
- You can select a specific Google domain out of 192 supported domains and one out of 83 languages that will be used to produce keyword suggestions
- It’s free version, can generate up to 750+ keywords from Google autocomplete in seconds.
- Google Keyword Planner advanced version, Keyword Tool Pro, offers an average two times more keywords in comparison to the free version, and offers a handful of other useful features.
Google Keyword Planner Cost
Planner has no cost attached to it and free tool, designed by Google for new and experienced advertisers.
How to Use Google Keyword Planner free to Search for New Keywords
To use Google Keyword Planner, to search for new keywords, do the following;
- Log into your Google Ads account
- Tap on the tools icon, at the upper right corner. Under “Planning”, tap on “Keyword Planner”
- Enter a keyword to search
Words or phrases describing what you’re advertising
The URL of a web page or entire website affiliated to your business.
- Then tap on the “Get Started” to get new keyword ideas and historical statistics, like average monthly searches or competition.