GSU 2019/2020 Post UTME Form – The general public is hereby informed that GSU 2019/2020 Post UTME & DE Form is Out, so all candidates who made Gombe State University their choice of institution are required to prepare for Post UTME Aptitude cheduled to hold on Saturday, 17th August, 2019.
The screening exercise will take place at the Campus, Tudun Wada, Gombe as follows:
Monday, 22nd July to Monday 12, August, 2019 – Screening of Credentials at Convocation Square.
Saturday, 17th August, 2019 by 7:00am – Aptitude test for screened Candidates.
GSU 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice and scored 160 and above in the relevant subjects in the 2019 JAMB UTME.
All candidates who applied through Direct Entry as First Choice.
- Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB website (CAPS) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny Candidates Admission.
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME Form 2019/2020
Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only non-refundable pre-registration processing charges via Gombe State University Remita Platform. The payment receipt from Remita should be presented to the Bursar GSU for issuance of official receipt.
GSU Post UTME Aptitude Test Date and Requirements
Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME aptitude test shall be conducted on Saturday, 17th August, 2019.
Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening Exercise as follows:
- JAMB Result Slip for the 2019 UTME OR Online Registration Slip for the Direct Entry
- Two coloured passport size photographs
- Writing materials
- Payment receipt of the Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid via remita.
If you like this article, kindly share this post to your friends and family on facebook, twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram.
Follow us on:
GSU 2019/2020 Post UTME & DE Form is Out – Apply Now | Gombe State University