Guide To know How To Unblock Your Blocked Facebook Friends – Do you want to know how to Unblock your Facebook friend? Perhaps you blocked your friend deliberately or erroneously and you want to reverse that action, all you have to do is to unblock that friend.
So, do you want to know how to unblock your Facebook friend? We’ll be showing you in a jiffy.
Guide To know How To Unblock Your Blocked Facebook Friends – On Your Facebook Application
- Tap on the menu button on the top of your Facebook page
- Scroll down to Account Settings
- Tap on “Blocking” to show you a list of your blocked friends
- On the extended right of the name of the person you want to unblock and tap on “Unblock”
- On the screen that pops up, you will be asked if you are sure you want to unblock the person, tap on “Unblock”.
On Your Browser
- Click on in the top right of your Facebook page
- Click on “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click on “View All Blocked Users”
- Click on “Unblock” next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you want to unblock the person, click on “Confirm” at the bottom of the pop-up screen to unblock that Facebook friend.