How To Block A User On Facebook – Relationships can curdle, that’s just how life goes. While it may not be very simple to entirely literally cut off someone from your life, Facebook friendships finish much quicker. Facebook gives you the capacity to get in touch with your pals, household or even people half means worldwide.
How To Block A User On Facebook – Facebook relationships, like “real-life” relationships could likewise turn sour. Yet unlike “real-life” relationships you could decide to prevent your Facebook buddy from having the ability to get in touch with you like they used to.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION
To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”.
- Tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click “Privacy Shortcuts”.
- Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click “View All Blocked Users”.