How to Create a Group on Facebook: Groups comes to limelight when people with similar interest gathers in a place to share various ideas. This is also relevant in the world of Facebook, a group can be created on Facebook which consist of folks with similar interest, where they interact with one another at the comfort of their home or anywhere they may be.
How To Create A Group On Facebook – Best Way To Create A Group On facebook
Creating a group on Facebook is quite easy to go about, this article will guide you through a step by step procedure of creating a group on Facebook.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Facebook account on your PC or mobile device
- Select “group” at the “create” bar at the bottom of the left sidebar or you can follow this link https://web.facebook.com/groups/ to visit all your groups i.e. the group in which you are a member
- Click “create group” which is at the top right corner of the page
- Enter the name and description of the group you are about to create
- Add up friends with similar interest to the group by entering their names or email address. It is important to add at least one person to the group before proceeding
- Then you choose the privacy settings that best suit your needs, it may be public or closed or secret
- Public: anyone can see the activities and comments on the group
- Closed: though anyone can see the group but only members are allowed to view the post and comment on the group
- Secret: only members can see the group and they are the only one that can invite a new member
- Then click “create” to create your group
- Then finally, you will be urged to add a group icon but if you skip, Facebook will select the default group icon for the group.
Now that you have the knowledge of creating group on Facebook, you can go on to create as many groups as possible to interact with various friends, groups that can be created may include; fun group, business group, school group, office groups etc.
I hope this article was a lot helpful in creating a group on Facebook? You may consider sharing this with your buddies so they can add you up as well to their group.