How to Create a New Facebook Account on Mobile : With the rate at which social networks are popular these days, questions will be asked of those who don’t already own an account on any social networking platforms, because I can’t even imagine any of my friends in this century not to own an online presence especially on Facebook’s social network which has turned out to be the most people of all. Don’t think we are here to advertise Facebook, it’s what the statistics say!
So for you to successfully create your Facebook account on your mobile device read the step by step guide listed below as we turn Facebook sign up process to ABC
How To Create A New Facebook Account On Mobile – FACEBOOK SIGN UP ON MOBILE
To be able to create Facebook account on mobile, you must have the application installed on your device, if you don’t have it installed already, navigate to Google Play store on Android device and search for Facebook, download the app created to Facebook.Inc and install it on your device.
- Once it is installed on your device, locate the application which is similar to what we have in the image below. Tap on the icon to launch the app.
- Once the app launches, click on create new Facebook account
- This will take you to a new page which implores you to Join Facebook and gives you a perfect welcome message click on next
- From the page that opens up asking what is your name, this is the field where you will put in your name or the name you want to appear on Facebook, once you fill this click on next. Note: This is a required field and you cannot proceed without filling this.
- The next page asks for your birthday, put in your correct date of birth as this will assist people in recognizing you and ultimately assists Facebook to remind you of your birthday
- After that choose your gender and click on next
- The next page prompts you to put your mobile number
- Alternatively, if you wish to sign in with your email address click on sign up with email address instead of next
- After this put in your email address and click next
- You will then be required to choose a password to use to login and secure your account after this click on next and you will be prompt to verify your email address
- Once you do this, that is all you are set to use Facebook.
Note: Complete your profile so as to reach out to more people
I hope this short tutorial was helpful?