How To Create A Windows Hotmail Account – Windows Hotmail is an emailing service made by Microsoft. Which was formerly known as Hotmail and was later changed to outlook.com It is a free web-based email made for users to send and receive messages all over the world.
Windows Hotmail is designed to be accessed by any device all over the world as far as there is an internet connection. Windows Hotmail (Hotmail) was transformed into outlook in the year 2013 and since then it has improved greatly. It updated when it became transformed, allowing their features become better and easy to use.
How To Create A Windows Hotmail Account – Windows Hotmail is an emailing service used to send and receive messages all over the world. It is not only used for business purposes but for social, educational and otherwise. Outlook is officially the name of Microsoft’s email service. People that have email addresses access their email account through outlook.com but with the Windows Hotmail address.
With Hotmail, you can download messages that are incoming to your email and also to send an email. This Email service has been here for years and it has been of good benefits.
It has been recorded that it has over a million users and it has been of great help. You can only access these wonderful features if you have an account. To create an account, all you need is to follow the steps which will be stated below. Users are advised to follow these steps carefully to get an accurate result.
How to Create a Windows Hotmail Account
- If you’re using a mobile device, install the Outlook app on your phone.
- But Enter this link if you’re using a PC https://login.live.com/.
- Enter the information which is required which is your gender, name, birthdate
- Create a strong email address.
- You have to create a username that wouldn’t be forgotten easily
- Create a password.
- Enter your region/country and your country code.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Complete the CAPTCHA.
- Agree to their terms and conditions.
- Click on Create Account.
- And it will be created successfully.
That is how you can easily create a Windows Hotmail Account.