How To Delete Facebook Page On Mobile – Often times we create Facebook pages for certain events and add up our friends and proposed participants to join in the page, but after such event has been carried out, it is highly recommended to delete the Facebook page and at least remove all the members, to carry this task out follow the steps listed below.
How to Delete Facebook Page on Mobile
- Launch the Facebook application: Locate the Facebook app on your device and start up the application. It’s the white “f” on a blue background icon on your device homepage. Once it opens, your account feed will be revealed if you are signed in. If you typically aren’t logged into your Facebook account, type in your email address (or contact number) and also password and click the Log In button.
- The next step is to click on the three horizontal lines to the top right of your page and locate the page’s name.
- Once the page loads, click on page settings
- Scroll down the options and touch the “Delete” web link.
- Once you confirm the web link deletion process, you will have fourteen days to alter your decision if you change your mind about deleting the page, because after 14 days, you’ll be prompted again to delete your web page.
How to Delete Facebook Page on PC
From any web browser, open the Facebook web site.
- If you’re logged into your Facebook account, doing so will certainly open your Information Feed.
- If you aren’t logged right into Facebook, enter your email address (or telephone number) right into the top-right corner of the screen and click Log In.
- Locate your pages list and search for the actual page you wish to delete.
- Then click on Settings, this will be located in the top-right side of the page.
- Scroll down and click the delete Page button.
- Click Remove Web Page: Finally confirm the deletion process of the Facebook page and wait for 14 days, because after that you’ll be asked if you would like to confirm your choice to permanently delete the page or you’ve changed your mind about the decision.
Note: To carry these tasks out and successfully delete your Facebook account, you must be the admin of the Facebook page.
I hope you succeeded in deleting your Facebook page, kindly read our article on how to CREATE A FACEBOOK EVENT if you would like to create a brand new page. Thank you for reading this article.