How To Receive Money From Google Pay – Do you know how to receive money from Google pay? If you don’t know-how, would you love to know? If yes, then you are in luck. In this article, I will be telling you of the various ways through which you can receive funds or money sent to you via Google pay.
Recommended: Google Marketing Platform – Sign Up for Google Marketing Platform | Google Marketing Platform Sign Up
How to Receive Money from Google Pay
Normally when we hear the word Google, the first thing that comes to our mind is the search engine. But if you are a regular user of the internet and know very much about Google, then you will know that the platform is more than just a search engine.
The platform represents a lot of things. Just recently, you will notice that the way people now shop in stores or online have changed. Well, not the way they shop really, but the way they pay for goods purchased.
You will also notice now that you don’t have to go to a financial or banking institution before you can be able to send and receive money. You can now do this via money transfer companies, mobile apps and others all from the comfort of your home.
The Google pay platform is one of these various tools. Now, do you know what Google pay is? Google pay is a tool that can be used to pay online and in stores. You can also use it to send and receive money. All you need is a Google account and the Google pay app, or you can visit the Google pay web platform.
Steps in Claiming Money on Google Pay
When you are sent money via Google pay, you will receive an email alert or a text message. To receive money;
- From the notification email or text, tap on claim money. This will take you or redirect you to the Google pay web page or open the app on your device.
- Sign in to your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you will need to create one.
- Next, you will have to add the debit card or bank account, you want to transfer the money to. You can also claim your money to your Google pay balance if you have an account.
- Add your address info.
- Lastly, claim your money.
- From the notification email, click on claim money. You will be redirected to the Google pay web page.
- Sign in to your Google account. If you don’t have one, you will have to create one in other to continue.
- Now, add a debit card or a bank account you want to transfer the money to. You can also claim the money to your Google pay balance If you have one.
- Add your address info.
- Lastly, claim the money.
iPhone and iPad
- From the notification email or text from 445-67, tap claim money. This will open the Google pay app or take you to the Google pay web page.
- Sign in to your Google account, if you don’t have the app. If you don’t have a Google account you will have to create one.
- Add a debit card or bank account you want to transfer the money to. You can also claim the money to your Google pay balance if you have an account.
- Enter your address info as normal.
- Then claim your money.
Recommended: How To View Your Facebook Stalkers With Google Analytics – View Your Facebook Stalkers With Google Analytics
That’s it! Note that you can only have up to 25,000 USD in your balance. If it’s more than that you will have to add a bank account. Next time you are sent money on Google pay, sign in to www.pay.google.com or open the app to view your transactions on the platform. If on the other hand, you have set a default payment method, money received will be sent directly to it.