How To See Hidden Friends on Facebook is a really good question to ask yourself if you doubt someone is hiding something from you on Facebook? Facebook has now been modified that friend lists can be hidden from certain people or the public as a whole.
Do you know you can see what is hidden from you by your Facebook friends? Now Facebook has made it easy for users to be able to see their hidden friends list on Facebook. Now how is this possible? This is what I will be sharing with you today how you can see your hidden friends on Facebook.
RECOMMENDED: How to Prevent Your Facebook From Been Hacked
How To See Hidden Friends On Facebook
Facebook friend lists are not easy to access nowadays as some people are no longer naïve. Hiding your friends on Facebook is one of the best ways to stay secure nowadays. This is because all most people do on Facebook is to clone your account and make your friends think they are chatting with you meanwhile they are chatting with someone else.
Facebook Hidden Friends
Do you know that on the Facebook platform you can hide your friends from the eyes of the Facebook community? Yes, this true and so many users on this social media platform are already hiding their friends. You might be wondering about the reasons for this. Hiding your friends on Facebook may be due to security and privacy reasons. And in this article, I will be guiding you on how to see the hidden friends list of your friends on Facebook.
Facebook Friends List
Before I go any further in this article, let me ask you this question. What is a Facebook friend list? I will be going straight to the point without any dilly-dallying. A Facebook friend list is a list on Facebook or a place where all your friends are kept. This means that when you are looking for friends of a friend on Facebook, you will have to visit the person’s friends list. In the same vein when you want to view all your friends on your Facebook account, you will have to visit your friend’s list.
How to See Hidden Friend on Facebook
Well, the only friends you can see on someone’s profile where friends are hidden, are mutual friends. Friends that have also be friends with you are the only hidden friends you will find. But now there is a way you can easily see hidden friends including mutual friends, and that is what I will be sharing with you.
Facebook Account Registration
Now, a friend list cannot be hidden on Facebook if you do not know how to access Facebook. Before you can access the Facebook platform, you need to make sure that you have an account. To create an account, all you need is a mobile number or an email address. To open a Facebook account;
- Open the Facebook website located at www.facebook.com or open any of the Facebook apps you have on your device. It could be the Facebook messenger lite of the normal Facebook app.
- If you use a PC, on the Facebook website, scroll down to find the signup form and hit it. For mobile devices scroll down and click “Create new account”.
- Fill the form that is visible to you with the correct details as you would be asked to confirm if anything goes wrong with your account.
- Check to make sure your email address or mobile number is correct as you would be asked to verify it.
- Hit “sign up” at the bottom of the page to continue your sign-up.
- Verify your mobile number by following the on-screen instructions.
Add some friends and follow the rest of the Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account setup.
Facebook Account Login
if you already have a Facebook account you will need to disregard creating a new one in order to find the hidden friends list of your friends. To log in to your Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook.
- Enter your login details in the login field.
- Click on login at the bottom of the login field after entering your login details in the appropriate fields.
Immediately you will be logged in to your Facebook account. That’s how easy it is.
How to see someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook with Social Revealer
To be able to see someone’s hidden friend list on Facebook, you need a PC with Google Chrome installed on it. To begin;
- Go to the Google Chrome web store and install “Social revealer”.
- After installation, open Facebook at www.facebook.com.
- Log in if you haven’t done so.
- Go to the profile of the person’s friend you want to see.
- Open the “Social revealer” extension and find “See Friends”. Click on it.
- A new tab would be opened with a list of all the Facebook user’s Facebook friends.
That’s how to see someone hidden friends on Facebook with a social revealer.
View Someone’s Hidden Friends On Facebook without Social Revealer
To view someone’s hidden friends on Facebook without social revealer,
- Log in to Facebook and open the profile page of the person’s friend you want to see.
- Open any image or post made by the person. After opening the post or image, find “fbid=” copy the number after it but stop before the “&” character.
- Open a new tab and paste “https://www.facebook.com/search/100034868239441/friends” edit the number between “Search/……/friends” to the one you copied earlier.
- Hit “enter” to search and a list of the entire person’s friend would be displayed.
Hope this guide is helpful, kindly use the share buttons below to share this guide with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
How To See Hidden Friends on Facebook – How Can I See Hidden Friend List on Facebook