JAMB Profile Creation – How to Create JAMB Profile for 2021/2022 UTME Online Registration
JAMB Profile Creation for 2021: Are you currently preparing for 2021 JAMB examination? Do you desire to know how to create your JAMB E-facility account profile on the JAMB CAPS portal? Check out the steps and guidelines to create JAMB profile for the forthcoming post UTME screening exercise.
2021 JAMB exams and registration will be far different from other years. It is mandatory for all anticipating JAMB applicant to note that as long as they intend applying for the forthcoming JAMB UTME exercise 2021. They must all adhere to the first and most important instructions which is “Creating of JAMB Profile”.
The JAMB official website and registration method for past years has changed due to the newly introduced updates. You now have to register or create a profile with JAMB and then proceed to get JAMB E-Pin before you are allowed to do any registration online.
Your admission status checking, examination center checking, plus your result printing beginning from will be done on this portal.
Guide to Create JAMB Profile
It is advisable to leave this page open, while creating your profile following the given guide on this page.
- If you have already successfully created a profile on the official JAMB portal, you may be required to create another profile because there is usually a UNIQUE CODE that is sent to every new profile created at this time.
- This UNIQUE CODE is what you are expected to take to the CBT Centre during registration. Whether JAMB will make this code available for existing profiles, we don’t know at this time. We may just have to wait until registration begins, to be guided on how existing profiles can get their own UNIQUE CODE.
Note: If you are to create this profile, we advise you use a COMPUTER SYSTEM to do so. If you would like to use your mobile device, please DO NOT USE OPERA MINI.
- How to Register for JAMB 2021 – Guideline and Requirement
- How to Create JAMB Profile for 2021 Registration
- How to Prepare for JAMB 2021
- Recommended Textbook to Read for JAMB 2021
- JAMB Full Syllabus
- Check JAMB Complete Brochure for 2021
How to Create Jamb Profile.
- The first step is to validate your email address on the JAMB portal. To do this, click here.
- Fill in your email in the first two spaces provided, then select a question and type a secret answer in the last 2 spaces. The secret question and answer will be required if you forget your password to your profile on the JAMB portal, so ensure you always remember your selected question and the corresponding answer you typed.
- Then click “Verify Email”. A link will be sent to your email.
- Open your email and find an email sent from “[email protected]”. The email should be titled “email Address Confirmation”.
- Open the email and click the link that says “Click here to continue your Profile Creation”. If you are unable to click on the link, ensure the email is not in your SPAM/JUNK folder. If it is, move it into your inbox to access the link.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is also a UNIQUE CODE that was sent to you in that email. Please ensure you do not delete that email or you can copy the unique code to somewhere safe. You will be needing this code when you go to register at the CBT Centre.
Once you click the link in step one, step 2 provides you with a form to fill in your personal information
- Fill in all the information as provided by the form. Your surname, first name, middle name, date of birth (day, month & year), your phone number, nationality, state, LGA and Password to your profile.
- Please ensure you crosscheck all the above information, because if you don’t, it may cost you to change it in future.
- Once you are sure of all the above information, click on “Sign Up”.
- That’s all, your profile will be created immediately. You should see a message that says “Your Account Creation Was Successful.”
- You can click on “Proceed to Login” to access your new profile.
How to Create JAMB Profile with CELL Phone VIA SMS
- Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019
- One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only
A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the e-PIN
Profile Self Help in Case of Mistake / Loss:
- To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (using the registered number) “CORRECT Surname or First name or Middle name” to 55019
To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (using the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019.
How to Create JAMB Profile Graphically
The following steps will help you create Jamb profile successful.
To create a new profile, Send Surname, First name, Middle name as SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019. Ensure the names are in the specified order and separated from each other by a space. e.g. Adewale Chukwu Adamu. You will be charged N50.
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/ValidateeMail
- Close to the Post registration facility, you will see a button to login.
- Click on login.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the create new account button to begin your Jamb profile creation.
- You will be required to verify your email. See the screenshot below:
- Click on select to choose a security question from the drop down menu. E.g, what is the
- name of your first boy friend.
- In the last two spaces (Secret question answer), enter the same answer. If your first boyfriend is/was Isaac, write it in the last two spaces and click on verify.
- You will see a dialogue box requesting you to verify your email. If the box shown to you is not exactly like the one below, it means your email has issues. Create and verify a new email before creating your Jamb profile.
- Log in to your email and confirm it. If you don’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, relax. Sometimes it takes time to arrive.
- Click on the link that JAMB will send to you to continue the registration.
- After that, you will be required to fill in the following details: Name, surname, email, password and date of birth….
- If you don’t have an email yet, create an email account here now in two minutes. Then create the account
- After the account creation, login to view your Jamb Profile
- Begin to observe the profile
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about JAMB Pre-Registration Tips and JAMB Admission 2021, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+ share button below.