Lagos State Subeb Recruitment Portal – Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 SUBEB Application Form
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment: Do you have what it takes to teach in a school? Have you have been searching for a teaching job in a government establishment?
If you have ever wanted to work with the Lagos state ministry of education here is a great opportunity to try out and see how it goes
This article will enlighten you about the application list updates of the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2020.
The Lagos state government has given the go-ahead order to the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board, SUBEB to fill up various vacant positions in the educational sector throughout the state.
The Lagos state government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of primary and secondary education in the state and also ensure that the standard is up to the 21st century global standards as a practice worldwide.
Lagos state recruitment for teachers is free of charge. The state government won’t demand money for you; all you have to do is just to prepare your self for the screening exercise, meet the requirements, and constantly follow the recruitment update.
The recruitment is going to be carried out by the Lagos state government with a partnership with the Lagos state ministry of education recruitment services.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Requirements
Before applying for the Lagos state teachers recruitment for the year under review, there are little requirements that the Lagos state ministry of education has pointed out. All applicants need to first check if they meet the requirements.
Applicants who will have their names shortlisted for Lagos state teaching and nonteaching jobs are the ones that met the qualification listed below. Your chances of getting selected will depend on the criteria below.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics, and other relevant courses.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education(PGDE)
Lagos State Teachers General Requirements
- The acceptable maximum age is 36.
- You should have a means identification ( voters card, passport, drivers license)
- You should good with these subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Christian Religious Studies, Vocational Education, Arts, and Foreign Languages
- You must reside in Lagos so as to be punctual with your work.
The above are academic requirements for Lagos State Government teachers recruitment. You can check more about this by visiting Lagos State job portal or at www.jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2021
Do you want to check if you have been shortlisted for Lagos state primary and secondary schools teaching jobs? If your answer is yes then read below.
The Lagos State government will release a list of shortlisted candidates in different batches.
Names will be released in the following ways below;
1. Firstly, Lagos State government teachers (TESCOM) shortlisted candidates 2021 batch one, two, and three.
2. Lagos State Subeb (TESCOM) shortlisted candidates 2021
3. Then Lagos State civil service ( academic and non-academic staff) shortlisted candidates 2021.
4. Also, Lagos State civil service commission recruitment shortlisted candidates 2021.
5. Applicants/Candidates shortlisted for Lagos State teaching and nonteaching jobs.
However, it is important to note that the names of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the applicants portal.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
When applying for the Lagos State Teachers SUBEB recruitment. It’s important that you do your application through the online portal.
Moreover, another thing you have to take note of is your NYSC discharge certificate, as a Graduate seeking employment in any government establishment its likely that they will require your NYSC certificate as outlined by the constitution of Nigeria.
Screening Centers For Teachers Recruitments
Candidates who applied for Lagos state ministry of education recruitment 2021 will have to participate in the vigorous screening. To know when Lagos teachers recruitment list of shortlisted candidates is out, you have to visit the recruitment portal at http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
We believe this information about Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Portal is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there also subscribe to this website.