Learn How To Hide My Photos On Facebook – Facebook is a large network that consists of various individuals and since personal privacy is utmost crucial for everybody in social network platforms today, certain information are required to be protected from public views particularly with photos, no user wants his/her photo to be available to the entire public.
Learn How To Hide My Photos On Facebook – On Facebook especially, with millions of participants signed up, it becomes even more essential to take appropriate measures to protect our privacy. In today’s article, we’ll find out how to protect personal files (photos and album) precisely.
How To Hide My Photos On Facebook
- Navigate to Facebook and login to your account
- Go to your profile or timeline.
- Click on Photos located below your cover image.
- Near the album name of photos, click on the down arrow button to reveal the privacy levels available to Images I.e. Pubic, friends, just me, custom etc.
- If your choice is ‘public’, the photos in the album will be visible to all Facebook participants.
- If you choose ‘Friends’, the photos will only be noticeable to your friends and nobody else.
- For those that picked ‘only me’, the pictures will show up only to yourself.
- And in ‘custom’ you have the privilege to single handedly define individuals who will have access to the album.
I hope this article helped you on ”H Photos on Facebook.