List of Shopping Apps that Accept Google Pay – Google Pay is a digital wallet and online payment system developed by Google. It allows users to make payments using their Android smartphones, tablets, or watches in-store, online, and in-app.
Google Pay is designed to be a secure and convenient way to pay for purchases without the need to carry physical credit or debit cards.
Google Pay supports various payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, loyalty cards, and gift cards. It also integrates with various payment platforms and systems, making it widely accepted across a range of merchants and services.
In addition to making payments, Google Pay also facilitates peer-to-peer transactions, enabling users to send money to friends and family directly from their bank accounts or Google Pay balance.
As with any technology or service, it’s important to keep in mind that developments may have occurred since my last update.
List of Shopping Apps that Accept Google Pay
many shopping apps accepted Google Pay as a payment method. However, new apps might have been added since then, and some apps might have stopped supporting Google Pay.
Here’s a list of popular shopping apps that were known to accept Google Pay at that time:
- Best Buy
- Uber Eats
- Dunkin’ Donuts
Where can you use Google Wallet?
Google Wallet has been replaced by Google Pay. Google Pay is a digital wallet platform developed by Google that allows users to make payments and transfer money securely.
The availability of Google Pay and its features might vary depending on your country and the specific services offered by Google in that region.
With Google Pay, you can use it in the following places:
- In-store payments: Many retail stores and businesses accept Google Pay as a form of payment. You can make contactless payments using your smartphone or smartwatch at supported point-of-sale terminals.
- Online purchases: Google Pay can be used for online shopping. When you see the Google Pay logo at the checkout page of participating online merchants, you can select it as a payment option.
- Peer-to-peer payments: Google Pay allows you to send money to friends and family within your country. It’s a convenient way to split bills or repay someone easily.
- Public transport: In some cities, Google Pay can be used to pay for public transportation fares. It enables you to pay for buses, trains, and other transit services using your phone.
- In-app purchases: Some mobile apps and services accept Google Pay as a payment method for in-app purchases or subscriptions.