NDA Application Portal – NDA Login Portal nda.edu.ng 2021/2022 Registration Updates
NDA Application Portal: This page will give you a proper understanding of all the necessary updated information on the Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) portal 2021.
You will also learn about essential information like application screening dates, portal login guide, and other relevant updates.
About The Nigerian Defence Academy
The NDA was formed in January 1964 as an improvement of the British run Royal Military Forces Training College (RMFTC) that is currently named the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) on independence.
The military institute trains and equips the officer corps of the Nigerian Army, Navy, and Air Force. The first class where only 62 cadets and trainers. They were typically officers in the Indian Army.
The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Kaduna is the first of two Military universities in Nigeria. Nigerian Army University, create in 2018, in Biu, Borno State is the other military university.
Period of training at the Nigerian defense Academy is 5 years, which includes 4 years of academic studies and 1 year of military training.
How To Access NDA Application Form
1. Interested candidate should logon to the application portal www.ndaapplications.net
2. Download read the NDA 2020 Admission requirements so as to know and be aware of the admission requirements needed into the academic departments, subject combination and compulsory subjects for your specific course.
3. Proceed to click the Purchase Access Code button and pay online using your ATM card on Remita.
Upon successful payment of 3,000 Naira your ORDER ID and RRR Code will be issued which is required to continue the application process.
4. Candidates can also copy the RRR code and take that to the nearest bank for payment with the sum of 3,000 naira or conveniently pay online with Remital Account Transfer by simply selecting the payment method you would like to use and click ‘Pay with Remita’ which would be used to pay for your application.
Note that only payments made against RRR codes generated via the portal would be accepted.
5. After obtaining the paid RRR, you are to re-logon to the portal and click the login button to sign up with the paid RRR.
6. Then fill in your application, submit online and ensure to print out a copy for yourself.
Screening Test Date and Requirements
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on an announced date.
Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number. State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
How to Login
To login, visit www.ndaapplications.net. just below the website, there is a provision to “log in”, click on it and insert your login details.
Please endeavor to share this article with your friends by clicking on the share button on this website. Also, subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.