NDLEA Recruitment Requirement 2021 – NDLEA Recruitment 2021/2022 Application www.ndlea.gov.ng/career
Searching for job update on NDLEA Recruitment 2021? Have you heard about NDLEA recruitment? National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA recruitment eligibility guide and everything you need to know about NDLEA job application form is here.
NDLEA Job application: This article is created solely to put you through on how to apply for National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency recruitment on NDLEA official portal.
Do you crave the need to join the NDLEA career programme? If yes, ensure you read this article to the very end and get everything needed to stand a better chance of being shortlisted for the program NDLEA recruitment 2021.
A lot of job seekers from various states and locations around Nigeria have asked us “When is the NDLEA recruitment 2021 starting?”
This is part of the reason why we created the post-page. Every related question of this kind including “how to get shortlisted” for the career programme will be answered detailly and clearly. So don’t get troubled.
Interested applicants who want to download the NDLEA application form should do so by visiting the FMARD official portal at www.ndlea. gov.ng and download the NDLEA recruitment form 2021 PDF.
N/B: Don’t be fooled, NDLEA registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme. Report fraudulent contacts or personnel’s of such act to the appropriate unit (EFCC).
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to apply for NDLEA job vacancies.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre (Entry-level)
♦ Narcotic Officer Cadre (Graduate & Exp.)
IMPORTANT: application for the above positions is closed. Please BOOKMARK this page to remain updated.
General NDLEA Job Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria Right Now!
- Federal Government Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
- SSS Recruitment in Nigeria
- Nigerian Army E-Recruitment
- NDA Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment
- CDFIPB Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment Online
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment 2020 should adhered to the following instructions below:
Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal
Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2020.
A comprehensive CV
All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Certificate of State of Origin
A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for the Aptitude Test will be contacted.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards this update, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
I urge you to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram button.