NHIS Recruitment – NHIS Recruitment 2021/2022 Latest Application Update Portal
NHIS Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the NHIS as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
required to know all about the NHIS Requirements for 2021.
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a body corporate established under Act 35 of 1999 Constitution by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve the health of all Nigerians at an affordable cost.
However, NHIS is to provide social health insurance in Nigeria where the health care services of contributors are paid from the common pool of funds contributed by the participants of the Scheme.
Also, it is a pre-payment plan where participants pay a fixed regular amount. The amount/funds are pooled, allowing the Health Maintenance Organisations(HMOs) to pay for those needing medical attention.
Therefore, it is primarily a risk-sharing arrangement that can improve resource mobilization and equity. It is indeed regarded as the most widely used form of health care financing worldwide.
Moreover, NHIS also regulate private health Insurance operated by HMOs. HMOs should have a hyperlink to the HMOs list on the site.
Health Insurance is a social security system that guarantees the provision of needed health services to persons on the payment of token contributions at regular intervals.
Available Job Positions
- Principal Manager, Medical
- Senior Manager, Medical
- Manager, Medical
- Assistant General Manager, Medical
- Manager, Medical Laboratory Science
- Assistant Manager, Medical Laboratory Science
- Senior Officer, Medical Laboratory Science
- Officer, Medical Laboratory Science
- Manager, Nursing
- Assistant Manager, Nursing
- Senior Officer, Nursing
- Officer, Nursing
- Principal Manager, Pharmacy
- Senior Manager, Pharmacy
- Manager, Pharmacy
- Assistant Manager, Pharmacy
NHIS Job Qualification
Before obtaining the NHIS Recruitment 2021, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC)
- Also a National Examination Council (NECO) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Lastly, Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
NHIS Job Requirements
Below is the requirement. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Also, the applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 Years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Also, applicants must not have haring difficulties
- Lastly, Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
How to Apply for NHIS Jobs in Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should;
- Write an Application letter
- Attached with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates with the Application/State Code (e.g. Abia State Code – NHIS/02/AM/AB))
- Addressed to;
“The Executive Secretary/CEO,
National Health Insurance Scheme,
POW Mafemi Crescent, Off Solomon Lar Way,
Utako District, PMB 400 Garki Abuja FCT”.
Hence, all duly completed applications should be sent to: [email protected]
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NHIS Jobs in Nigeria 2021. Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button below.