Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Portal – Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2021/2022 News Update Portal
Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Portal 2021: Currently, Nigeria Prison Service (NPS) recruitment 2021 application form is not yet out.
This page will guide you on every essential update on how to successfully apply for Nigerian Prison Service recruitment 2021 online. You will also learn about the application requirements, recruitment intake commencement date and other relevant details.
Therefore, If you are searching for a para-military job in a Nigerian government agency? We are glad to introduce “Nigerian Prisons Service“, a government agency that gives regular job opportunities to interested and eligible candidates.
Make sure you BOOKMARK this page to stay up-to-date.
However, the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) has been conducting recruitment intake annually over the years. Our platform has received a lot of inquiries from curious job seekers about Nigeria Prisons Service job intake 2021.
Hence, we are glad to provide answers to the questions below;
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Prisons Service 2021
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Nigeria Prisons Service form?
- Is the Nigeria Prisons Service 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Prisons Service updates, etc.
- Is Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
Don’t Forget! The key purpose of the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
Nigeria Prisons Service Latest Updates 2021
All Nigerian Job seekers should be ascertained that as at this time, there are no recruitment updates about the Nigerian Prison commencement date yet. All applicants should be aware that, this page will be updated immediately the form is announced. We advise you to BOOKMARK this page to stay updated.
Available Positions & Requirements
1. Category A: Superintendent Cadre:
Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09.
Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08
2. Category B: Inspectorate Cadre:
Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
Applicants must be holders of HND certificates obtained from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Estate Management, Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions
Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP) CONPASS 06.
Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.
3. Category C: Assistant Cadre:
Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1 (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.) NPS
Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or its equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.).
General Requirements for Nigerian Prison Service Intake
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Then applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Also, Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts, etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Also, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- All applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
- Don’t fail to Get Up-to-date Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions from Us
How to Apply for Nigerian Prison Service Jobs
Applications must be Online.
The candidate is expected to log into the website www.prisons.gov.ng
Fill and submit the application form online via recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
Application Fee: Candidates should note the application is absolutely free.
N/B: To be ascertain if the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment intake date 2021 has officially been announced, reach out to the official website @ http://www.prisons.gov.ng/ or BOOKMARK this page as frequent update will be made regularly.
Trending Vacancies You Also Can Apply
- Federal Government Recruitment 2021
- EFCC Recruitment
- N-Power Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021
- DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
- SSS Recruitment in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy Short Service Recruitment
- NDA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
However, what’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ share button below.