Procedure To Delete Facebook Account Permanently Right Way – Sometimes you just want to get off of Facebook but can’t because you don’t know how to go about the account deletion. Facebook has buried the option to delete an account. This post will unveil everything – – Read on.
Procedure To Delete Facebook Account Permanently Right Way – Most of the people now know how to deactivate their Facebook account. But it is also possible to permanently delete your Facebook account if you so wish.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Right Way Right Way | Delete My FB Account Now
Facebook is the biggest social network in the world with around 1.28 billion active users per day. An uncountable number of profiles come into existence every day. Many people post almost all of their life activities on Facebook. For some people, it’s only a medium to remain connected with their old friends and remember their birthdays.
Sometimes you want to get out of your Facebook life and enjoy the real world. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. But you can also delete your Facebook account permanently if you want to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
Backup your Facebook data
Before saying goodbye to your Facebook life, you should back up your data in case you need it at a later point in time.
If you choose to delete your Facebook account permanently OR delete your account, here’s what to do:
You are advised to download a copy of your Facebook data before you delete your account for future purposes. To download a copy of your Facebook data:
- Click the downward arrow at the top right of any Facebook page
- Select “Settings”
- Click on the link at the bottom of the main menu that says “Download a copy of your Facebook data”.
After you have downloaded your data, all you need to do is visit this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account, click on “Delete my account”, then follow the steps to confirm.
ALTERNATIVELY, You can delete your Facebook account both on the Facebook App and on your Browser
ON FACEBOOK APP
- Log into your Facebook app and tap on the menu button at the top far right (for Android users) or bottom right (for iOS device users)
- Scroll down to ”Settings & Privacy”, under that, tap on ”Settings” to download your information, scroll down to ”Your Facebook Information”, tap on ”Download Your Information”, scroll down and tap on ”Create File” to save the information.
- Go back to ”Settings & Privacy” and click on ”Privacy Shortcuts”.
- Tap on ”Delete your Account and Information”, this will take you to another page where you will be asked to make a choice between Deactivating or Deleting. Since your choice is ”Deleting”, tap on ”Permanently Delete Account” then click on ”Continue to Account Deletion” and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the steps.
- Go to facebook.com
- Log into your account details
- Click on the arrow pointing down from the top corner of your home page
- Select the ”Settings” option
- Next, Select ‘Your Facebook Information’ option
- Select ”Deactivation and Deletion”, this will take you to another page where you will be asked to make a choice between Deactivating or Deleting. Since your choice is ”Deleting”, tap on ”Permanently Delete Account” then click on ”Continue to Account Deletion” and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the steps.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
It’s simple. You might be thinking why I am telling you such a simple thing. If you know how to deactivate your Facebook account, it’s good. But some people might not be aware of this. Here are the steps to deactivate your Facebook account:
- Once you log in to your Facebook, click on in the top right of Facebook
- A drop-down menu will appear where you need to select the “Settings” option.
- Then, select the ”Your Facebook Information” tab from the left panel of the screen.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the ”Deactivation and Deletion” option. Click on it.
- After clicking the option, a tab will be opened where you will be prompted to ”Continue to Account Deactivation”
- A new page will be open, where you need to enter the password.
- After entering a password, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You’ll be directed to a new page, where you need to tell the reason behind your deactivation.
- After filling the prompt information, click on the ‘Deactivate’ button for deactivation.
- Facebook will once again ask you to confirm your decision to deactivate Facebook account. Click on the ”Deactivate Now” button to immediately deactivate the Facebook account.