VTU Business – How to Setup VTU Business in Nigeria 2021/2022 Latest Updates
VTU Business in Nigeria: This is a comprehensive guide on how to successfully set up a VTU Business in Nigeria in 2021, In case you are in need of a side hustle to augment your income. Take your time to read through.
As we all know, the well-known way of loading a phone with airtime or credit is by buying a recharge card or voucher and then loading it on your phone with a USSD code. e.g *555*XXXXXX# for MTN subscribers.
Recommended: How to Share MTN Data – Share Data on MTN 2021 | See How to Transfer Data MTN Nigeria
But there’s also another way called the Virtual Top-up (VTU). With VTU, the phone will be directly credited by the vendor and there will be no need for scratching a card or loading with USSD. The buyer will just get an alert that his phone has been topped up.
The buyer also receives the benefits is based on the tariff e.g. MTN gives customers on MTN Pulse free 10 MB of data every week for a recharge of N100.
The good thing about this business is that you can do this VTU vending business without essentially having any CERTIFICATE, COMPUTER, HUGE CAPITAL, WEBSITE/BLOG, or having to REGISTER your business name. Yes, it’s that easy.
Another good thing also is that you can start a VTU business with as low as N1, 000 – N7, 000 with just an Internet-enabled smartphone. We now have a new innovative and more effective approach to VTU Vending. This has taken care of the demerits of the orthodox way (SIM loaded VTU) of vending Virtual Top Ups.
All you need is just an internet-enabled device; must be an Android phone or laptop and you can go into VTU Virtual Top Up business and make a decent profit for yourself.
What you will Need
- PC or Android device.
- Mobile Banking App or Debit Card (ATM card)
- Google Drive App
- And the Virtual Top Up Vending PACK.
Step to Step Way of Starting a VTU Business in Nigeria
Step 1: The first step is to have an internet-enabled phone. The phone can be 2 or three depending on the number of services you want to use
Step 2: you should have a considerate amount of airtime. For a start 1000 to 2000 isn’t really bad
Step 3: the third step is you should download the VTU application. This is necessary because it is through this platform that the Airtime will be credited to a third party
If you have all this in place, then you’re sure of starting the VTU business. Follow the required procedure to credit people account
Steps to Start A VTU Business in Nigeria Using Jumia One App
Step 1: Get registered on Jumia if you have not done so. Jumia is a multi-purpose e-commerce site you’ll have to be registered on to utilize the Jumia one platform. You can register here (www.jumia.com.ng)
Step 2: Download the JumiaOne App into your mobile device (https://one.jumia.com.ng)
Step 3: Login on the Jumia one app with the details you registered on jumia (Remember you just created an account on Jumia)
Step 4: Select the service you want to use, which is buying airtime credit in this case. You can use this same platform to do other top-ups like DStv subscription, Electricity bills, and lots more.
Step 5: When you have completed the above steps, follow this simple guide to carrying out top-ups.
How to Go About It
- Open your JumiaOne App and select the AIRTIME option.
- Select the service provider (telecom) in Nigeria (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO or 9mobile) you want to top up with.
- Enter your Customer’s Phone Number, and the Amount of airtime credit he/she wishes to recharge their lines with (e.g 100)
- From this page, a confirmation page will be brought so a to be sure your request is exactly what you want to do.
- In this step you will need to add your ATM Card details, and run a final check on your order, to be really sure it’s fully correct. Once you’re done crosschecking, click on the PAY NOW button and you will be taken to an OTP page.
- Enter your OTP (One Time Password), a set of numbers you will receive from your bank via email or SMS to confirm the transaction was made by you.
- Once this is done, you will then receive an SMS that confirms your transaction, and your client on the other hand will also be credited with the amount you input.
- Depending on the amount you top up, you can get 3% – 5% of that same amount every time you make a recharge for a client. This can fetch you a good stream of cash and you’ll surely be smiling back from the bank.
How to Earn 45% Interest in 30 Days
As a VTU Reseller on Mobile Airtime NG`, you get at least 3% DISCOUNT on your airtime purchase.
So, let’s say you only sell just a VTU per day, this means you get 3% in 2 days (how can a vendor sell one airtime daily? this is really a worst case! Airtime recharge is bought daily).
So, using even the worst case above, you get 3% X 15 days = 45% in 30days!
Which other LEGITIMATE business in Nigeria can bring such high Return Over Investment (ROI) of 45% interest in 30 days WITHOUT RISK?
Recommended: Airtel Data Recharge Code – Airtel Data Card Recharge Code – Steps On How To Subscribe
If you found this article useful and would love to get more updates like this one kindly subscribe below, by entering your email and hit the share button to share with your friends.