Ways Of Changing Your Password And How To Do It – So many things have happened that may have prompted you to want to change your password. Maybe your account has been hacked and compromised or you simply want to change your password and make it stronger.
Facebook team has made it possible to solve this problem and we will be showing you how to change your password in a minute.
Ways Of Changing Your Password And How To Do It – I don’t need to start enumerating the importance of changing your password because I believe that before you stumbled on this article, you may have gotten your own reason.
On Your Facebook Application
- On the app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Scroll down and tap on ”Settings & Privacy”
- On the drop-down, tap on either ”Settings” or ”Privacy shortcuts”
- If you tapped on ”Settings”, scroll down and under ”Security”, tap on ”Security and login”, on the next page, tap on ”Change Password”, on the next page, type in your current password, new password and then retype the new password again before tapping on ”Save Changes”. If you tapped on ”Privacy shortcuts”, scroll down to ”Account security” and tap on ”Change your password”, on the next page, type in your current password, new password and then retype the new password again before tapping on ”Save Changes”.
On Your Browser
- Login into your Facebook account.
- Click on the top right of Facebook and select ”Settings”
- On the pop-up screen, you click on ”Security and Login”
- Under ”Login” to the right of ”Password”, click on ”Edit”
- Once that is done, you enter your current password, then you enter your new password. Note that you will have to retype the new password just to be sure.
- Then you click on ”Save Changes”, then you log out and log in back to confirm if it has automatically changed to your new password.
Now that you have learned how to change your password, make the necessary changes and make your account impenetrable.
If you have any problems, drop them in the comment box and we will help you solve it.
Remember to hit on the share buttons.