Ways To Changed Your Password On Facebook App In 2021 – If you suspect that your Facebook account has been compromised or hacked or you may have forgotten your password or you want a stronger password, you can change your Facebook password.
Ways To Changed Your Password On Facebook App In 2021 – This will make it difficult for those who are constantly hacking into other people’s account. Now, the question is: Have you changed your Facebook password? Let’s take a trip down to Facebook and see how you can change your password.
On Your Facebook Application
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Select the Menu ☰ button located at the upper-right corner.
- Scroll down and select “Account settings“.
- Choose “Security and Login”.
- Scroll down and select “Change Password“.
- Fill in the “Current password”, “New password” and “Re-type New password” fields.
- Select the “Save changes” button when you’re done.
On Your Browser
- Log in your Facebook account details
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page
- On the drop down menu, select “Settings”
- Click on “Security and Login” on the left hand side of the pop up page.
- Under “Login” click on “Edit” at the right-hand of “Change password”
- Fill in the “Current”, “New” and “Retype New” fields. Current is your current password, New is the new password you want to change your current to and Retype New means you should retype that your new password.
- Click on “Save Changes”.