WeChat Sign In With Facebook App In 2021 – Wechat is a Chinese multi-purpose messaging, social media, and mobile payment app developed by Tencent. First released in 2011, it became the world’s largest standalone mobile app in 2018, with over 1 billion monthly active users.
WeChat provides text messaging, hold-to-talk voice messaging, broadcast (one-to-many) messaging, video calls and conferencing, video games, photograph and video sharing, as well as location sharing. Now you have a better way to sign up for a WeChat and by that, I mean using Facebook.
WeChat Sign In With Facebook App In 2021 – WeChat Facebook Sign In
Facebook has become so common that you can use it to sign up for anything online. Gone are those days where you have the option of sign up or log in to anything with just phone numbers and emails, now we also have the option of using Facebook.
Using WeChat, you are eligible to exchange contacts with people nearby via Bluetooth, as well as providing various features for contacting people at random if desired.
How To Sign In Wechat With Facebook
- Download the WeChat app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Open WeChat and click on the Sign-Up button
- Click Sign up via the mobile
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see More Options, click on it
- Tap continue and you’ll be directed to Facebook to request permission to log in to WeChat
- Follow the instructions and verify security verification.